Thursday, October 30, 2014

Ornament/Package Topper Sale 2014!

Vintage Santas Collection

The Ornament/Package Topper Sale 2014 is finally here!

My Ornament/Package Toppers have been a big hit with my customers for many years.

You can find the Ornament/Package Toppers on sale in the ORNAMENTS SECTION of my Etsy Store.  They are easy to purchase!  Just click to buy.

This is just the beginning. I'll be adding more collections to my Etsy store in the next week or two.

I take a cotton print with a Christmas, Jewish or animal theme, stuff them with a polyester fiber fill and add a hanging ribbon. I add a teaspoon or two of my special lavender and peppermint sachet mix to make them smell wonderful.

You can hang them on your tree, curtain rods or to decorate the top of a package. They are child friendly, and perfect to hang on the lower tree branches. They also make wonderful gift sets.

Every Ornament/Package Topper comes with it's own tag.

Order $20.00 or more in Ornament/Package Toppers and get your shipping refunded. US orders only.

Ornament/Package Toppers will be available at my Etsy Store for the next four months.

Here's a sampling of what's available now:












1 comment:

Carole said...

Well now you've totally out-sewn yourself, Betsy! ;-) These are magical any time of year-- the fragrance is so lovely and the workmanship is beautiful. Happy holidays!
-- Signed, A Happily Ornamented Customer