Thursday, February 6, 2014

New Fabrics

969 Lilies

Shop Market Line Bags at my Etsy Store.

If you've been watching the updates on the Market Bag Madness -2014 post, you will see that I've been working with quite a few new fabrics. I've also added eight new cotton prints to the Cotton Page, as well as ten new, one-of-a-kind cotton prints and other fabrics to the Limited Edition, Market Line Prints page.  The Limited Edition page prints are "900" numbers. This tells you that there is only enough fabric to make one or at the most two bags in that print. These prints will make Limited Edition or one-of-a-kind bags.

Here are a few of the new prints that have been added to the Limited Edition collection:

990 Black Leaf Corduroy

This fabric is corduroy  and would make an interesting Market Line bag.

973 Branch & Berries

970 Paisley Red

To order a Market Line bag, there are over 200 different prints to choose from between the two collections.

1 comment:

DJ Zemenick said...

I'll be checking back often to see your new fabrics! After receiving my beautiful blanket (a double-throw) from Betsy Ross Linens yesterday, I am now a true fan. The panne fabric had a soft sheen and looks so rich. Thank you so much! I'm so happy I made the purchase and can't wait to show it off to my friends!