Thursday, November 4, 2010

Filling Blanket, Ornament & Stocking Orders



It may not look like much, but these are some of the items I've been working on the past week; blankets, stockings and lots of Ornament/Package Toppers and the Miniature Christmas Stocking Sachets.

In the photo you can see a custom blanket I made out of a licensed Disney print ("Hanna Montana" along with a matching neck scarf) for a sweet little girl you might have heard about in the news, Kathleen Edward. If you are interested in a licensed print blanket, E-mail me for details and cost.

I received an order for 50 of the miniature stockings and I'm half way through making them as well as another large Ornament/Package Topper order. I wanted to let you know about a couple sales I hope to get up in the next few weeks. Fleece & Panne Throw Blankets and Asian Silk Cosmetic Bags. I haven't made a new batch of silk cosmetic bags in several years. This season, I'm introducing a few new prints that have been patiently waiting in my attic storage to be turned into little zippered bags. So keep your eyes open for these new sales in the next couple of weeks.

No comments: