Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Custom Orders

Send me an Email, or open a special order request at my Etsy Store!

Yes, I do custom orders. It all depends on what you are looking for and if I can make it. Some of the special orders I've received are for custom pillow slip covers, wheelchair bags, licensed print blankets and a few months ago, a "kitty cape."

I just finished a special order for extra large Christmas Stockings made with panne instead of flannel. Below is a sampling of the stockings.

Extra Large Panne Christmas Stockings

These stockings are 10 inches wide at the top opening and 28 inches long from top to toe. Here is a comparison of the size to the flannel stockings.


If you are interested in Christmas Stockings in panne colors, or if there is something else you are looking for, drop me an E-mail.

There are many things I make that you can order at any time on my PRODUCTS PRICE LIST such as table linens, embroidered handkerchiefs, kitty mat beds, etc., at very reasonable prices.

Tomorrow I will be working on making several blankets to kick off the fleece and panne blanket sale so look for that sale on the blog in the next few days.

No comments: