Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New Fabrics & Ideas

The last few weeks I've been shopping for new prints for next year. Over the next month or so, I will be uploading new images to my Photobucket flannel page and two cotton pages. A few are already uploaded however once I get all the new prints up, I'll let you know.

I have a few ideas for new products as well as improvements on standard favorites that I will introduce in the new year. I always welcome new ideas from you. If there is an idea you have for a new product or an improvement on a current item, please leave a comment here or drop me an E-mail.

There's still enough time to place an order for a Hot/Cold Pack or Blanket at the 2009 Sale rate and have it shipped Priority Mail to get there in time for Christmas.

Thank you so much for all your orders, making this one of the best seasons ever for Betsy Ross Linens. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas to all from me to you.

No comments: