Friday, December 26, 2008

Throw Blanket Sale!

THIS SALE HAS ENDED.
See the 2010 Throw Blanket Sale HERE
!
Update!
The Throw Blanket Sale has been extended through January 31st, 2009!

NEW! Fleece and flannel throw blankets are now on sale too! Regularly $49.00 plus shipping, any fleece and flannel blanket from in-stock flannel prints is only $40.00, shipping included. (Excludes patchwork throws.)

Colors Shown:
Rose, Medium Green, Country Blue, Burgundy

I've had people tell me that my fleece and panne throw blankets are their favorite blankets, ever! From now until December 31st, you can order one of these gorgeous blankets at a great savings. A standard fleece and panne throw is 44" x 59."

Regularly, the standard fleece and panne blankets run $45.00 plus shipping. In stock panne colors are now on sale for $35, and shipping is only $3.00, no matter your location! A double size is also available at a reduced cost. Email me for prices and shipping on double sized blankets 59" x 90."

In Stock Panne Colors

Lavender, Dark Purple*, Lilac, Purple


Zebra, Brown Snakeskin, Pink Paisley, Dark Gold


Midnight Blue, Bright Yellow, Navy (more muted)

Gun Metal, Peach

Rose, Baby Yellow, Baby Blue*, Baby Green


White, Hot Pink,* Black

Sky Blue*, Baby Blue*, Country Blue

Forest Green, Deep Red

Colors not shown: Olive Green
*Limited quantities

Hurry! To guarantee delivery by December 25th, I must receive your order by December 10th.

HOW TO BUY & PAYMENT:
To purchase, email me @: sprocket.trials @ gmail.com

I accept PAYPAL @: customerservice @ betsyrosslinens.com

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have one of the beautiful rose throw blankets..I love it so much. It is warm, just the right size and cleans easily. It is my comfort blanket when I feel just a tad bit off or when I feel like a good cuddle with a book. Betsy Ross products are the very best. I have sachets and the hot/cold packs also. She uses the highest grade materials and her work is beautiful and precise.

Anonymous said...

okay I know I sound like a broken record, but I love my blankies. I am actually a teeny bit jealous of my husband's relationship with his green blankie that he affectionately calls "Olive". Seriously we each have our own and they are snuggly warm and comforting.

Anonymous said...

I am feeling a bit naughty, in that I received a Sprockey blankie as a gift. But what a gift to receive!

One side is a rich, deep green - the other is a soft cream. The texture makes me want to keep rubbing it, like I'm some sort of OCD material loving weirdo.

(even though I'll confess to being that!)

I really love that blankie! Thanks, Betsy!

Anonymous said...

My blankie is one of my favorite things! I use it all the time - think I need an intervention, lol!

Anonymous said...

It's the other Betsy (gaia)! I'm not able to buy a thing now (spent all my Christmas money and a bit more, but I'm going to be a grandma in the spring or early summer (I think)! Anyway, I will need a bunch of stuff for the baby, but I can't commit to color and stuff until I know the gender. The gal (Liz, used to be called Betsy, too, lol!) She's married to my son. I will need so much from you. When should I make my picks and decisions to give you enough time to make a bunch of things by that time-frame?

Love and oodles of hugs,
Betsy (gaia)