Thursday, October 16, 2008

Miniature Stocking Sachets

Introducing the Mini Stocking Sachet.

Anyone who has ever purchased from me knows that I've always included a little sachet in with their purchase. In the past when I used to do holiday craft shows, my little package toppers and sachets were always a big hit. The Mini Stocking Sachet is filled with lavender, peppermint and polyester stuffing. They can be hung on your tree as a decoration or a unique package topper to your gift. They come with a little tag on them like in the first photo, but I've photographed them without the tag so you can see the whole stocking. With a minimum order of $5.00, shipping and handling on the sachets is free.



Mini Velvet Stocking Sachets, $1.00 ea
Red Velvet, Green Velvet
Mini Christmas Stocking Sachets, $1.00 ea
Pink Stockings, Santas, Christmas Blue, Teddy BearsMini Santa Close-up



Mini Kitties Stocking Sachets $1.00 each
Meiow, Kitty Moon, Cartoon Cats, Hearts
Close up of the Cartoon Cats

Close-up of Mini Hearts & Mini Kitty Moon


Mini Rose Panne Stocking Sachets
(SOLD OUT)

Mini Betty Boop Stocking Sachets
(Only Two Left! $1.25 each)

Still to come, the package toppers/ornaments collections and discounts on throw blankets, christmas stockings and holiday napkins & placemats.

HOW TO BUY & PAYMENT:
To purchase, email me @: sprocket.trials @ gmail.com

I accept PAYPAL @: customerservice @ betsyrosslinens.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just received these cute little stocking sachets in the mail from Betsy Ross linens, and I'm just thrilled. They are absolutely adorable and smell DELIGHTFUL! I will be purchasing more!! Thank you Betsy! These are too cute and will make great little stocking stuffers (and linen closet stuffers for ME!)