Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fabric and other things

I just had to share this image that bchand sent me. It brought a chuckle to my face. At the same time, I agree. Fabric can really spruce up a space.


I'm sorry I haven't shared any pictures of what I've been working on for so long. Mostly, I've been working on embroidering handkerchiefs as gifts, and a few other one-of-a-kind gift items. A special handbag I've been working on had been giving me trouble, and I finally finished it yesterday. It's a surprise present, and as soon as it's in the mail and received on the other end, I'll put up a photo.

Later on today, I'll put up some images of the handkerchiefs I've been working on. I will be offering monogrammed embroidered handkerchiefs on my price list of things I make. A 15" square linen hankie is $18.00, and a 12" square linen hankie is $15.00 I have a ton of different pattterns and thread colors available.

One reader here was asking about a bag to hang from the arm of their wheelchair. I've never made a bag like that before, but in the coming weeks I hope to get over to my girlfriend's house and measure her power wheelchair to see if I can design something stylish and inexpensive at the same time.

No comments: