Saturday, February 16, 2008

The BK Bag: One of a Kind

This is a special, one of a kind bag I made for someone I really admire.

I did have quite a bit of problem putting in the diagonal pin tucks. That's because I decided to do them at the last minute, instead of putting them in before the firm bottom insert and the feet. That meant I could not get the pin tucks all the way to the bottom of the bag. Still, they do give the bag a better shape on the diagonal line, and the bottom line of the bag is still wide enough for her to get some files in. This bag has metal feet, pockets on both sides inside the bag and a magnetic snap closure. The straps are just an inch or two longer than my standard "over the shoulder straps" just to give a bit more room.



Here is an image to show you the scale of the bag.

No comments: