Thursday, November 19, 2015

Ornament/Package Toppers are Back!


Winter Wonders Ornament Set
Ornament/Package Toppers are Here!
Ornament/Package Toppers are Here!

Just in time for the holidays. You can see all the collections at my  

My Ornament/Package Toppers have been a big hit with my customers for many years.

I take a cotton print with a Christmas, Jewish or animal theme, stuff them with a polyester fiber fill and add a hanging ribbon. Each ornament has at least a teaspoon or more of my special lavender and peppermint sachet mix to make them smell wonderful.

You can hang them on your tree, curtain rods or to decorate the top of a package. They are child friendly, and perfect to hang on the lower tree branches. They also make wonderful gift sets.

Every Ornament/Package Topper comes with it's own tag (not shown).

Order $25.00 or more in Ornament/Package Toppers and get your shipping refunded. US Only.



No comments: