Monday, June 14, 2010

Introducing the Market Bag Euro


This is the new Market Bag Euro, that I was working on developing back in December before I got sick.


The Market Bag Euro is constructed exactly like the regular Market Bag with all weight bearing seams double sewn. I take a fun cotton print and hand bond it to heavy duck (canvas). The Market Bag Euro comes standard with a white cotton muslin liner, magnetic snap closure and short, black vinyl straps. It sells for $42.00, plus shipping and handling. Custom length straps, inside pockets and metal feet are extra.

This is a Market Bag Euro with custom matching fabric straps and metal feet.


In this photo, you can see the comparison of the two different sizes. The Market Bag Euro is slightly larger than the standard Market Bag.


The regular Market Bag measures approximately 12" wide by 14" high and 7" deep. The Market Bag Euro measures approximately 16" wide by 12.5" high and 6" deep.

You will not find a more sturdy, long lasting bag anywhere on the market commercially. I have Market Bags in daily use I made over eight years ago and I still get compliments on them from store clerks. I've carried large watermelons and bricks in my Market Bags; they really hold up.

You can order the Market Bag Euro in all the prints on my regular cotton page.

Please note that there will be a big Market Bag sale coming in the month of July, so look for an announcement about that in the next week or so.

No comments: