Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Donchais Tea Napkins

My Etsy Store has the last of my tea napkins in the CLEARANCE section.

Mr. Sprocket and I have been working every weekend on a very time consuming house project but I've finally had some time to get back to sewing. I'm gearing up for a big production of several items for the store in Buffalo that carries my western and wilderness prints. I haven't sent them anything in well over a year and I have a few new items planned in limited edition prints.

One of the new items I'm planning are "Tea Napkins." Some might call them a cocktail napkin but I like calling them Tea Napkins. Since my friend donchais suggested the idea of a small, dainty napkin, I'm naming them after her.

Here are some photos to give you an idea of what they look like. The donchais tea napkins are 10" square and are finished with a rolled hem. They will sell as a package of four, but a retail price has not been set yet. They will probably run about $12 for a set. Some of these prints are limited editions purchased just for these napkins.

These napkins are exclusive to the Buffalo store.



The napkins below are in new prints that are available to everyone.



You can order a set of the Donchais Tea Napkins in any cotton print I have in stock. All of my table linens are made from cotton or cotton and muslin are pre-washed before they are sewn, so the size you see in the image is the size you get.

And here is the complete stack of Donchais Tea Napkins I just finished. All of these are headed for the Buffalo store.

1 comment:

donchais said...

I'm honored to have the Tea Napkins named after me!