Monday, December 6, 2010

New Fabrics & Miscellaneous Items

Shop all available items at my Etsy Store!

On "Black Friday" I hit three different Jo Ann Fabric stores and scored some prints for my cotton, flannel and fleece collections.


FLANNEL

Here are two prints for the flannel collection. I had been looking for this particular pink ribbon print ever since I ran out of it last year. I found enough to make a single blanket. There is enough of the snowman print to make a blanket and several Christmas stockings. The Fleece & Flannel Blanket and Christmas Stocking Sale ends December 15th.

669BO Pink Ribbon 2



689B1S Snowmen on Red




COTTON

Here is another Debbie Mumm print that can be used in just about any direction for Market Line Bags or Hot/Cold Packs. The Hot/Cold Pack Sale ends December 31st, 2010.

427 Kitty Treats & Toys



FLEECE

This is one of my favorite prints from Debbie Mumm. I couldn't find the fleece last year but found a small piece of the fleece this year, enough for one blanket. I still have several yards of the matching cotton print but I sold out of the matching flannel last year. The Fleece & Panne Blanket Sale is on through January 31st, 2011.


704 Kitties Chasing Mice
(1 available: $29.00)




FINISHED FLEECE & PANNE BLANKETS

This is another print that I picked up during my marathon shopping days. I saw a woman in the cutting line with this fleece print but she had purchased the last of it at that store. I found the print at another store and bought enough to make a blanket, neck scarf and several kitty mat beds. The blanket and neck scarf are finished with Gun Metal panne. Kitty & Doggie Mat Beds go on sale later today.


Gray & Orange Kitties
(1 available: 45" x 59" $29.00 + S&H)



Gray & Orange Kitties Neck Scarf
(1 Available: 9" x 50" $9.50 + S&H)


These two panne prints are the last ones available. I was clearing out my scrap panne box and found I had just enough of these prints to make throw blankets. The Fleece & Panne Throw Blanket Sale will end January 31st, 2011.

Burgundy Tie Dye
(1 available: 45" x 59" $29.00 + S&H)



Blue Snakeskin
(1 available: 45" x 59" $29.00 + S&H)

No comments: