Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Holiday Table Linens

I make table linens. Napkins, placemats, table runners. Here are some examples of the table linens I've made for the store Gift Baskets, Etc., in Buffalo, Wyoming.

835 Deer Table Linens


815 Pots Table Linens


833 Moose Scenic Table Runner


For the holidays, I'm offering a limited edition of Christmas prints for table linens.

471 Christmas Kittens



472 Christmas Puppies



473 Christmas 1


2 Napkins & 2 Placemats: only $28.00.
4 Napkins: only $28.00.
4 Placemats: only $28.00
1 Table Runner: only $28.00

Shipping for each item 2.00. CA residents add sales tax.

These will be limited edition table linens, so only a small number of sets will be made. Email me at the blog if you are interested. When I get a free moment, I'll make a completed set of each and put up a photo.

No comments: